Prescribed Fire Funding Assistance Sources

USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service page for Conservation Programs.   Conservation Programs administered by the NRCS must be applied for in person.  We have included a map of District Conservation offices for the state with contact info included, as well as the facts sheets for EQIP Forestry Guide and EQIP Practices.

The Private Landowner Network website has a page of links for NRCS and other Federal grant sources.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission hosts a wildlife/conservation page and administers state grant sources that can include funds for prescribed fire.  The State Wildlife Grants page can offer some assistance, if your interested in managing for rare or declining species.